How To Get Started With The SearchHook Affiliate Program
Getting started with your SearchHook affiliate account couldn’t be easier. You can immediately start using your unique tracking ID to refer users and start earning a commission. Click here to log into your existing account
1. Log in
Go to your affiliate dashboard “Affiliate Area” option.
2. Payment Information
We send payment via PayPal and eMail Money transfer.
Use your unique affiliate link to recommend us to your friends and clients. We also send you a unique discount coupon so you can promote great deal discount without affecting your commission per each sale.
You will earn auto 40% commission on all orders.
- 10% Permanent Discount Rate valid for all products and services offered on our website (Issue after confirmed sales)
LIMITED TIME ONLY SIGN UP BEFORE MARCH 30TH – 2018 TO START AT 20% COMMISSION RATE!
- 20% Permanent Discount Rate valid for all products and services offered on our website (Issue after your first 10 confirmed sales)
- 40%Permanent Discount Rate valid for all products and services offered on our website (Issue after your first 50 confirmed sales)
NOTE: These promotional codes are permanent and yours to use to promote, you can also use it for your own use.
You can view all your earnings right on your dashboard. No need to log into a separate, third-party control panel. You can view your earnings any time on the “Earnings” tab of your affiliate account.
The SearchHook Affiliate Program Earnings Payouts:
• Commissions omissions on all purchases for referred customers in the first 60 days of their account
• Payouts on the 1st business day of the month
• Referred customer accounts must be active for 65 days before payout
To be an authorized affiliate of SearchHook, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using this service as an affiliate. By signing up for the SearchHook affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.